Turn your Easter eggs into a beautiful bouquet and use them to decorate your home for the spring.
- Hard-boiled white or brown eggs
- Modge Podge
- Pressed flowers
- *Egg dye (optional, if you want to start with a colored egg)
- If you’d like, dye your egg(s) the color of your choice and allow to dry. If natural egg color is preferred, skip this step, and start with step 2
- Paint your egg with Modge Podge
- Apply your dried flowers into the egg, pressing the flower down so that it adheres to the egg
- Allow the egg and flowers to dry
- Add another layer of Modge Podge to coat the egg and seal the flower on.