Prep Time: 5 Mins
Cook Time: 25 Mins
2 jarred roasted bell peppers, about 4-oz plus extra for garnish.
1 green onion
2 cups baby spinach
1/2 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
12 large eggs
1/4 cups low-fat milk
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray the cups of a 12-cup muffin pan generously with non-stick cooking spray.
- Finely chop roasted red bell pepper, green onion, and spinach; divide evenly among muffin cups. Top with feta cheese.
- Whisk eggs with milk, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Pour egg mixture evenly among muffin cups and bake until eggs are set, about 22-25 minutes.
- Cool in muffin time for 5 minutes before removing.
NOTE: Be sure to coat muffin pan cups thoroughly so that eggs can easily be removed. A toothpick can be used around the edges to help release them from the tim. A silicone muffin pan can be useful here too, but you’ll still need to coat the cups with non-stick cooking spray.