Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cook Time: 25 Mins
8-oz Whole Wheat Pasta, dry
1 15-oz can No-salt added Chickpeas (about 1 3/4 cup cooked)
2 cups Grape Tomatoes, halved. 2 cups Cucumbers, halved.
1 cup Orange Bell Pepper, diced.
1/2 cup Red Onion, finely diced.
1/4 cup Fresh Parsley, chopped.
4 Hard Boiled Eggs, chopped.
1/4 cup Italian Vinaigrette
- Bring a large pot of water to boil and cook pasta according to package instructions. Once done, drain and rinse under cold water.
- While the pasta cooks, add the chickpeas, grape tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, fresh parsley, and boiled eggs to a large bowl. Stir to combine.
- When the pasta is done, add it to the bowl with the vegetables and eggs. Toss gently.
- Add the dressing and mic until everything is well-coated.
- Divide into 4 bowls and serve.
- Note: The USDA recommends cooking eggs until the yolks and whites are firm.