Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cook Time: 12 Mins
3 Tbsp mayonnaise
1 tsp buffalo sauce
2 Tbsp sour cream
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp dried parsley
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp vinegar
1/4 tsp chili powder
1/4 tsp paprika
Cayenne powder, to taste
1 Tbsp Cream cheese, room temperature pickled jalapeno juice
1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
1/4 onion powder
Shredded cheddar cheese Thin jalapeno slices
- Place eggs in a single layer in a saucepan and cover with enough cold water that there’s 1 inch of water above the eggs. Heat on high until water begins to boil, then cover, remove from heat, and let sit for 12 minutes for large eggs (9 for small).
- Crack egg shells and carefully peel under cool running water, dry.
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise, removing yolks and placing them in 3 small bowls (4 yolks per bowl).
- In one bowl, mash yolks with 1 tbsp mayo, buffalo sauce, 1 tbsp sour cream, onion powder, parsley, and garlic powder.
- In another bowl, mash yolks with 2 tbsp mayo, ½ tsp vinegar, chili powder, paprika, cayenne.
- In another bowl, mash yolks with cream cheese, 1 tbsp sour cream, pickled jalapeno juice, Dijon mustard, and onion powder.
- Pipe the yolk mixtures into the egg whites. Garnish with parsley, chili powder and shredded cheese, and jalapenos.