Cook Time: 25 Mins
• 2 large sweet potatoes, baked and cooled
• 4 large eggs
• ½ cup spinach, chopped
• 1 tomato, chopped
• 1 teaspoon salt, divided
• 1 teaspoon pepper, divided
• 2 tablespoons water or milk
• 2 tablespoons feta cheese (optional)
• Preheat oven to 400°F.
• Cut baked sweet potatoes in half and carefully scoop out the center of each half, leaving a about 1/2-inch border of sweet potato left.
• Sprinkle each half with salt and pepper (use about 1/2 teaspoon of each total). Divide spinach, tomato, and feta if using evenly between each sweet potato half.
• Mix together eggs with remaining 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper and water or milk. Carefully pour into whisked eggs into sweet potato halves.
• Bake for 15-20 minutes or until eggs are set.
Feel free to crack eggs directly into each half of the potato if you’d prefer not to scramble your eggs.