Prep Time: 15 Mins
Cook Time: 35 Mins
3 5-oz cans of reduced-sodium salmon.
1/4 cup red onion, diced.
1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced.
1 cup zucchini, grated and water drained.
1/4 cup + 1 tbsp of fresh dill, chopped and divided.
1 tsp paprika
1 1/2 tsp garlic powder, divided.
2 large eggs, whisked.
1/3 cup whole wheat flour or oat flour
1/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
1 tsp spicy brown mustard
1 tsp lemon juice
1 cup arugula
1 large beefsteak tomato, sliced.
4 whole wheat burger buns, toasted.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix salmon, red onion, red bell pepper, zucchini, 1/4 cup dill, paprika, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, eggs, and flour. Divide evenly into fourths and for into 4 burger patties, each about 3/4-inch thick. Place patties on the baking sheet.
- Bake burger patties for 20 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through.
- In the meantime, make the yogurt mustard cream sauce. In a small bowl, combine yogurt, mustard, lemon juice, the remaining tablespoon of dill and the remaining 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder. Set aside.
- Once salmon burger patties are cooked, add to toasted burger buns along with sauce, tomato, and arugula.