Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cook Time: 12 Mins
Makes: 4 Servings
1 pound fresh asparagus, rinsed, dried and ends broken off
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
4 Hard-boiled EGGS, sliced
1. PREHEAT oven to 400°F.
2. ARRANGE asparagus on baking sheet. DRIZZLE with olive oil.
3. ROAST in oven 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned and cooked through.
4. Meanwhile, WHISK lemon juice, mustard and garlic in a small bowl until combined.
5. DIVIDE asparagus evenly between 4 serving plates.
6. ARRANGE egg slices over each.
7. DRIZZLE each with vinaigrette mixture.
Sprinkle asparagus with salt and pepper before placing in oven, if desired.