Prep Time: 2 Hr 0 Mins
Cook Time: 45 Mins
1 loaf Brioche bread, cut into chunks
5 large eggs
1/4 cup pumpkin puree
3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
3 tsp. cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice, divided
2 Tbsp. maple syrup
1 medium apple, diced
- Grease a 9X7 baking dish with cooking spray. Add brioche bread chunks so that they all fit together.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, pumpkin puree, almond milk, and 2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon. Pour mixture over the bread so that all of the pieces are covered.
- Cover the baking dish and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- When ready to eat, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Toss the diced apple with 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Remove the casserole from the fridge and sprinkle the diced apples on top so that the entire top is covered with apple pieces.
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour until done, let cool and sprinkle with extra fresh apples and a drizzle of maple syrup. Cut into pieces and enjoy!