Prep Time: 45 Mins
Cook Time: 25 Mins
¾ cup unsalted butter, softened
1½ cup granulated sugar
3 large eggs
1½ cups cake flour
1 tsp. baking soda
½ tsp. salt
½ cup sour cream
2 tsp. vanilla extract, divided
1 cup confectioners’ sugar, sifted
2-3 Tbsp. milk, divided
Food coloring green, red or other desired colors
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare 6 mini Bundt pans with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat together butter and sugar, until fluffy and pale in color. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
3. In a separate bowl, sift together cake flour, baking soda and salt. On low speed, slowly add flour mixture to the butter mixture. Beat until just combined. Add sour cream and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, beat until combined.
4. Divide batter into 3 bowls. Add food coloring to 2 of the bowls, mixing until desired colors are achieved. Place each bowl of batter into separate piping bags.
5. Pipe about 2 tablespoons of each color into the prepared Bundt pans in a desired pattern. Fill until pans are about 2/3 full.
6. Bake 25-30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cake comes out clean. Allow to cool about 15 minutes, then invert pan onto a cooling rack. Allow to cool completely.
7. In a medium bowl, add confectioners’ sugar, 2 tablespoons milk and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Stir until smooth and add remaining 1 tablespoon milk to attain desired consistency.
8. Drizzle glaze over each cake and serve.
9. Store leftovers in an airtight container up to 5 days.
Total Fat 29 (g)
Saturated Fat 17 g
Cholesterol 170 (mg)
Poly Fat 1.5 g
Mono Fat 8 g
Sodium 420 mg
Total Carbohydrate 98 g
Sugar 71 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g
Protein 9 g
Vitamin A 280 mcg
Calcium 60 mg
Iron 2.3 mg
Vitamin D 0.6 mcg
Folate 15 µg
Choline 80 mg
Potassium 60 mg