Prep Time: 20 Mins
Cook Time: 15 Mins
14 sheets of graham cracker
2 Tbsp coconut or brown sugar
6 Tbsp butter, melted
1/2 tsp cinnamon
4 large eggs, room temperature
24 ounce cream cheese, room temperature or softened
1 cup granulated sugar
3 Tbsp all-purpose flour
1 cup eggnog, of your choice
1 tsp ground nutmeg
- Preheat the oven for 350 F.
- Blend the graham crackers until fine in a food processor.
- Add sugar and cinnamon, and blend to combine. Add the melted butter and blend again.
- Pour the mixture evenly into a greased muffin pan, about 1 inch thick (you may have some leftover). Press the crust down tight (you can use a small glass bottle).
- Bake the crust alone for 8 minutes
- In a large mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to blend the cheesecake filling. Mix everything in a bowl until SMOOTH.
- Pour the filling on top of the crust. (you may have leftover, you can use it to make crustless cheesecake!)
- Bake the cheesecake at 350F for 20 -25 min.
- Turn off the oven and leave the eggnog cheesecake in with the oven door cracked open for 10 -15 minutes (the top of the mini cheesecake will puff up like muffins when they are in the oven. They will come down once cooled.)
- Let the cheesecake cool for an hour or so and refrigerate for 3 -4 hours.
- Serve with whipped cream, crumbled graham cracker or just as it is! Enjoy!