24 oz. turkey sausage
36 oz. egg whites, liquid or frozen
12 slices provolone cheese
1 1/2 cups bruschetta tomato topping, prepared
9 oz. (6 cups) spinach leaves, chopped
12 tomato wraps
- In a large sauté pan, cook turkey sausage until fully cooked, breaking into small pieces as it cooks. Set aside and keep warm.
- For each sandwich, cook three egg whites or 3 ½ ounces liquid egg whites in a spray-coated 8-inch nonstick sauté pan.
- Add in turkey sausage crumbles. Cook egg whites until firm and opaque throughout, with no visible liquid egg remaining.
To assemble the wrap
- Position wrap horizontally. Grill or fry wrap over medium heat just until cheese melts and heated throughout.
- Cover center with scrambled egg whites, 2 ounces (⅓ cup) and turkey sausage crumbles, 2 tablespoons prepared tomato bruschetta, one slice provolone and 3/4-ounce (½ cup) chopped spinach leaves.
- Grill or fry wrap over medium heat just until cheese melts and heated throughout.