Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cook Time: 20 Mins
1 cup brown rice
1 Tbsp. olive oil
2 cups sweet potato, peeled and diced
2 cups frozen peas and carrots
2 cups cooked chicken, diced or shredded
4 large eggs whisked together
- Prepare rice according to package instructions. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add oil. Once warmed, add sweet potato. Cook until tender, about 7-8 minutes. Add peas, carrots, chicken and cooked rice, about 3-4 minutes. Remove to a bowl.
- In the same skillet over medium heat. Spray with nonstick cooking spray. Pour eggs into skillet. Once edges start to cook, use a spatula to pull edges to the center. Repeat movement until eggs are completely cooked, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add rice mixture back to skillet and gently fold to combine.
- Refrigerate leftovers up to 3 days.