Prep Time: 20 Mins
Makes: 6 Servings
|cup shredded taco-seasoned cheese OR Cheddar cheese|
|cup sour cream|
|Tbsp. minced green onions|
- CUT eggs lengthwise in half. REMOVE yolks to small bowl. RESERVE whites.
- MASH yolks with fork. ADD cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream and green onions; mix well.
- SPOON 1 heaping Tbsp. yolk mixture into each egg white half. REFRIGERATE, covered, to blend flavors.
- Garnish eggs with chopped chives or minced green onions.
- No-mess method: Combine egg yolks, cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream and green onions in 1-quart plastic food-storage bag. Press out air and seal bag. Press and roll bag with hand until mixture is well blended. Push filling toward bottom corner of bag. Snip off about 1/2-inch of corner. Squeeze yolk mixture from bag into egg whites.
- Picnic or tailgate tip: Prepare filling in plastic bag, as above. Carry whites and yolk mixture separately in cooler. Fill eggs on the spot, pressing filling out of snipped corner of bag.