Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cook Time: 5 Mins
Makes: 1 Serving
6 Hard Cooked Eggs, peeled
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 teaspoon mustard
1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
1 freezer quart size zip top plastic bag
Paprika, to taste
1. CUT hard cooked eggs in half; remove yolks. Set whites aside.
2. PLACE yolks in bag and crush by hand.
3. ADD mayonnaise inside bag; add any optional ingredients at this time.
4. PRESS out air. CLOSE bag. KNEAD until contents are thoroughly blended.
5. PUSH contents towards corner of bag. SNIP about ½ inch off corner of bag.
6. SQUEEZING bag gently, fill reserved whites with yolk mixture. CHILL to blend flavors.
Try adding ¼ cup Salsa and ¼ cup finely shredded cheddar or jalapeno cheese.
Make them your way by and adding between 2 to 4 tablespoons of your favorite add-in – chopped ham, seafood, vegetables, nuts, or diced pickled jalapeño peppers in place of pickle relish. Apples and bacon or celery, onion and crabmeat are two popular combinations.