1 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped
1/2 Tbsp. lemon juice
4 Tbsp. mayonnaise
1/2 Tbsp. pesto
chipotle hot sauce, to taste
1 Tbsp. fully cooked bacon, chopped
salt and pepper, to taste
- Place eggs in a single layer in a saucepan and cover with enough cold water that there’s 1 inch of water above the eggs. Heat on high until water begins to boil, then cover, remove from heat, and let sit for 12 minutes for large eggs (9 for small).
- Crack egg shells and carefully peel under cool running water, dry.
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise, removing yolks and placing them in 3 small bowls (4 yolks per bowl).
- To one bowl, mash yolks with avocado, stir in cilantro and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- To another bowl, mash yolks with 2 tbsp mayonnaise and pesto.
- To another bowl, mash yolks with 2 tbsp mayonnaise, chipotle, and 1 tbsp bacon.
- Pipe the yolk mixture into the egg whites.