Prep Time: 15 Mins
12 large hard-boiled EGGS, peeled
1/3 cup mayonnaise
2 tsp. yellow mustard
1/2 tsp. salt
48 thin 2-inch long celery sticks
72 mini chocolate chips or cut up olives
96 thin 2-inch long pieces carrot
shredded lettuce, optional
- SLICE eggs lengthwise in half. REMOVE yolks; place in a medium bowl.
- STIR mayonnaise, mustard and salt into yolks until well blended.
- DIVIDE yolk mixture evenly between egg whites.
- For each “bunny,” USE 3 mini chocolate chips – 2 for eyes and 1 for a nose. PLACE 2 celery sticks near top of “bunny” for ears. PLACE 4 carrot pieces at an angle under nose for whiskers.
- COVER a serving platter with lettuce. PLACE bunnies on lettuce.
- REFRIGERATE until ready to serve.
To peel a hard-boiled egg: Gently tap egg on countertop until shell is finely crackled all over. Roll egg between hands to loosen shell. Starting peeling at large end, holding egg under cold running water to help ease the shell off.