Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cook Time: 15 Mins
Makes: 8 Servings
Nonstick cooking spray
1 can (16.3 oz.) reduced fat refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
1/2 cup cubed ham
1/2 cup shredded reduced fat extra sharp Cheddar cheese
1. PREHEAT oven to 400°F. SPRAY 8 regular (2-1/2-inch diameter) muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
2. SEPARATE biscuits into 8 pieces and press 1 into each muffin cup. BAKE 6 to 8 minutes or until light golden brown. REMOVE from oven.
3. Meanwhile, BEAT eggs in a small bowl until well combined.
4. SPRAY a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. HEAT on medium heat. POUR in eggs. SCRAMBLE eggs until firm, but still moist.
5. DIVIDE eggs, ham and cheese over each muffin cup. BAKE an additional 8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
• Use cooked crumbled bacon in place of the cubed ham.
• To scramble eggs, draw an inverted pancake turner completely across bottom and sides of pan, forming large soft curds, as egg mixture begins to set. Continue cooking until egg mixture is completely set.
• Make your morning even easier – just make the biscuit the night before, pop in the microwave and you have a warm, convenient breakfast.