Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cook Time: 15 Mins
Makes: 6 Servings
2-4 slices of bacon
1/3 cup of shredded cheese (Colby Jack recommended)
1/3 cup fresh salsa
Corn Tortilla Chips
Green Onions and Jalapenos (optional)
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1. Fry bacon in a skillet until crispy. Remove and drain on paper towels.
2. Crack the eggs into the same skillet and cook eggs over very low heat for 4-5 minutes, without touching or flipping until the whites are set.
3. While the eggs are cooking, layer tortilla chips in an oven-safe pan or dish.
4. Layer chips with cheese and fresh salsa.
5. Broil chips, cheese, and fresh salsa on high until cheese is melted (2-3 minutes; keep close watch).
6. Sprinkle bacon and add eggs on top of the nachos.
7. Add jalapenos and green onions on top if desired, salt and pepper to taste
8. Serve with sour cream.