Summertime is finally near! The weather is warm, school is out and hosting season is upon us. Whether you’re gathering with family for Father’s Day, celebrating patriotically for Memorial Day or the Fourth of July, or hosting a low-key brunch or cookout with neighbors, eggs are an essential summer menu item!
Here are a few ideas for how eggs can play a part in your summer hosting.
1. Try Eggs Al Fresco
- The Steakhouse Breakfast Sandwich is perfect for brunch. Switch things up for breakfast when the weather is nice and try it on the grill!
- Great for a light lunch or to add color to the dinner table, this Colorful Slaw Salad is easy to make and great for sharing. Prep the boiled eggs ahead of time and throw it all together for a crowd-pleasing dish.
- Nothing hits the spot, or satisfies the sweet tooth, quite like ice cream! This Frozen Custard Ice Cream recipe is perfect for a hot summer day and is easier to make than you might think. Impress your guests and serve up a sweet summer treat without having to use an ice cream machine.
2. Make Eggs the Star of the Show
- A fresh summer twist on the classic deviled egg, Avocado Ranch Deviled Eggs are sure to wow your friends. This tasty recipe brings the savory flavors of summer to life.
- The best chicken salad is Rotisserie Chicken & Cheddar Egg Salad, and that’s a fact! Flavorful and light, this meal is an easy summer lunch that can be made ahead and chilled until ready to serve.
- Mexican Street Corn Egg Salad is tangy, spicy, and deliciously creamy. A refreshing and healthier alternative to traditional egg salad, this dish will pair well with just about anything you grill this summer.
3. Share the Egg Love
- These Taco Tortilla Cups are a must-have in your summer recipe lineup. Individually sized for easy sharing, you’ll definitely want to make room for them on your cookout plate.
- The perfect party appetizer, Cobb Salad Dip is light and refreshing. Serve with your favorite crackers and take it with you to your next summer party – and all summer long!
- Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes are a fun-size version of a summer favorite. These easy, sharable desserts are great for crowds. No serving ware required!
Summer meals don’t have to be complicated, especially when eggs are on the menu. Enjoy a family meal outdoors and share the egg love at all your summer outings this summer season. Find more egg-tastic recipes in our in our recipe collection.