Planning out meals for the holiday season? Don’t forget to add eggs to the grocery list! From breakfast bakes to pies to main dishes, eggs are the essential holiday baking ingredient. Add a few of these fall-inspired recipes to your menu whether you’re hosting a large family holiday gathering, Friendsgiving or a small potluck with co-workers.
- With all the flavors of pumpkin pie and warm spices in crème brûlée form, Pumpkin Crème Brûlée is the perfect fall dessert to impress your holiday guests. Serve inside a hollowed-out mini pumpkin or pumpkin ramekin for full fall effect.
- Cheesy Kale and Apple Sausage Strata is an easy and delicious fall recipe the whole family will love. Swap out ingredients by substituting Italian sausage, spinach, gouda or use whatever bread you have on hand. Mix in other herbs or spices to your liking – the possibilities are endless!
- Serve a Caramel Apple Dutch Baby with vanilla ice cream and homemade caramel sauce for a decadent dessert. Or skip the ice cream and enjoy it for a sweet brunch treat – it’s versatile and easy!
- Make Caramel Apple Meringues as a sweet treat for fall gamedays. This simple recipe is tasty and individualized for easy gameday snacking. Pro tip: Serve the warm apple filling out of a crockpot to keep the meringues from becoming soggy.
- This Bourbon Sweet Potato Pie is the perfect Thanksgiving dessert. A crispy meringue sits atop this classic southern side with a hint of bourbon.
- Bring a Brown Butter Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake to your Thanksgiving gathering or small get-together. Its white cream cheese frosting swirls make for the perfect dessert centerpiece!
- Can’t decide between pumpkin pie or pecan pie? Have the best of both with Pumpkin Pecan Pie Bars. With a pie crust bottom and pumpkin pie-like filling topped with pecans, this tasty recipe will have you back for seconds…or thirds!
Serve warm Maple Glazed Cinnamon Buns for brunch, have Butternut Squash and Spinach Quiche with your Thanksgiving feast and round it out with a Cranberry Tart or Pumpkin Spice Angel Food Cake for dessert. Visit our Holiday recipes page to check out all of our festive fall and winter recipes.