North Carolina is home to tasty local foods, top-notch chefs and amazing food bloggers! We’ve had the chance to get to know a few NC food bloggers and even taste-tested some of their recipes. Check out these five easy egg recipes from food bloggers around the state.
- Make-Ahead Egg Breakfasts from Family Food on the Table’s Kathryn Doherty – From veggie frittatas to freezer breakfast burritos to baked hard-boiled eggs, these five easy make-ahead egg breakfasts are utterly delicious, reheat perfectly and make mornings stress-free!
- Egg Muffins by Ashley at Cook Nourish Bliss – Creamy, healthy and easy to make, these delicious egg muffins are perfect for the whole family! Packed with hidden veggies and perfect for meal prep, they make for the best grab-and-go breakfast. Gluten free, vegetarian and freezer friendly.
- Easy Greek Yogurt Egg Salad from Running in a Skirt’s Julie Wunder – This version of egg salad is so easy and only uses five ingredients. Enjoy it with crackers in a bowl or pile it high for a delicious sandwich. And, it’s protein packed, making it a great vegetarian dish.
- Jalapeno Bacon Deviled Eggs by Beck Eats World – This recipe is easy to make ahead and perfect for snacking. A favorite to make when entertaining! The flavor from the bacon and jalapenos really makes these pop. And they look colorful and pretty served on a platter!
- Asian Style Garlic Meatloaf from Liz at Eat Move Make – This Asian-style Garlic Meatloaf puts a flavorful twist on classic meatloaf. Super simple to prepare, and cooked in a pressure cooker in 30 minutes, it’s bound to become a new comfort food recipe favorite.
Whether you’re looking for new inspiration for breakfast, lunch or dinner, mix up your usual recipe choices with a few fun and easy recipes from local North Carolina bloggers. Visit their blogs for more recipes: Family Food on the Table, Cook Nourish Bliss, Running in a Skirt, Beck Eats World, Eat Move Make.