Prep Time: 20 Mins
Cook Time: 30 Mins
Makes: 16 Servings
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup unsalted butter
2 cups granulated sugar, divided
5 Large EGGS
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, divided
2 cups whole milk
1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
1 1/2 cups 35% heavy cream
1. PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 13- x 9-inch baking pan. Sift together flour and baking powder; set aside.
2. BEAT together butter and 1 cup sugar in large bowl until fluffy. Beat in eggs and 1/2 tsp vanilla extract until well combined.
3. ADD flour mixture to butter mixture, 2 tbsp at a time; mix until well blended. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 30 minutes; pierce cake several times with fork. Let cool.
4. COMBINE whole milk, condensed milk and evaporated milk; pour over top of cake.
5. WHIP together cream, and remaining sugar and vanilla. Spread over top of cake.
The cake can be prepared and refrigerated for up to several hours before serving.
Per 1/16th recipe
Saturated Fat 13g