|MICROWAVE BREAKFAST FLATBREAD PIZZA
- Get kids to the table quickly in the morning with pizza for breakfast!
- The perfect way to start the morning – pizza for breakfast!
- Serve with fresh fruit for a well-rounded breakfast.
Prep Time: 15 seconds
Cook Time: 45 to 75 seconds
Makes: 1 serving
||Tbsp. fully-cooked breakfast sausage crumbles or 1 fully-cooked breakfast sausage link or patty, chopped
||round flatbread (6-inch diameter)
||Tbsp. finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- BEAT egg and milk in 2-cup cereal bowl until blended. ADD
- MICROWAVE on HIGH 30 seconds; push cooked edges toward center.MICROWAVE until egg is almost set, about 15 to 45 seconds longer.
- CUT egg into 4 or 5 pieces; arrange on flatbread. TOP with cheese. MICROWAVE an additional 10 to 15 seconds to melt cheese. SERVE
- Don’t overcook. Eggs will continue to cook and firm up after removed from microwave.
- Microwave ovens vary. Cook time may need to be adjusted.
Nutrition information per serving: 317 calories; 18 g total fat; 7 g saturated fat; 2 g polyunsaturated fat; 6 g monounsaturated fat; 209 mg cholesterol; 601 mg sodium; 22 g carbohydrate; 1 g dietary fiber; 18 g protein; 447.0 IU Vitamin A; 44.5 IU Vitamin D; 2.06 IU Vitamin E; 105.5 mcg folate; 172.0 mg calcium; 2.8 mg iron; 153.4 mg choline.