|Mexican Street Corn Dip|
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Makes: 6 servings
|WHAT YOU NEED|
8 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and coarsely chopped
1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
3 tbsp regular or light mayonnaise
3 tbsp lime juice
1 tsp Tex-Mex seasoning
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 cup corn kernels (thawed or lightly cooked)
- jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
1/2 cup diced red pepper
- green onions, thinly sliced
1/4 cup chopped cilantro, divided
1/2 cup queso blanco
1 bag tortilla chips
- COMBINE eggs, Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, lime juice, Tex-Mex seasoning, salt and pepper.
- STIR in corn kernels, jalapeño, red pepper, green onions and 2 tbsp cilantro. Transfer to serving bowl.
- SPRINKLE queso blanco and remaining cilantro over dip; serve with tortilla chips.
Add a dash of hot sauce to kick up the heat level a touch.
Substitute feta cheese for queso blanco if unavailable.
Per 1/6 of dip recipe (does not include tortilla chips)
Recipe source: IncredibleEgg.org