Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cook Time: 10 Mins
Makes: 12 Servings
1 dozen hard cooked eggs
3/4 cup of pre-made pimento cheese
1 stalk of green onions/scallions, cut into 12 pieces
1. Cut hard-boiled eggs in half, remove yolks and place into a bowl.
2. Mash yolks with a fork until smooth.
3. Incorporate pre-made Pimento Cheese and mix until smooth
4. Scoop Pimento Cheese and Yolk Mixture into the egg whites
5. Garnish with Paprika and use a fork to create lines on the “pumpkin”
6. Add the cut scallions as the pumpkin stems