- A delicious breakfast bowl made in just minutes in the microwave!
- A convenient and mess-free breakfast – made in the microwave with just 5 ingredients!
Prep Time: 15 seconds
Cook Time: 1-1/2 to 1-3/4 minutes
Makes: 1 serving
|WHAT YOU NEED|
|2||Tbsp. fully-cooked breakfast sausage crumbles or 1 fully-cooked breakfast sausage link or patty, chopped|
|1||Tbsp. finely shredded Cheddar cheese|
- BEAT egg and milk in 2-cup cereal bowl until blended. ADD
- MICROWAVE on HIGH45seconds; push cooked edges toward center. MICROWAVE until egg is almost set, about 45 to 60 seconds longer.
- TOP with cheese. SERVE
- Don’t overcook. Eggs will continue to cook and firm up after removed from microwave.
- Microwave ovens vary. Cook time may need to be adjusted.
Nutrition information per serving: 226 calories; 16 g total fat; 6 g saturated fat; 2 g polyunsaturated fat; 4 g monounsaturated fat; 388 mg cholesterol; 316 mg sodium; 3 g carbohydrate; 0 g dietary fiber; 18 g protein; 687.4 IU Vitamin A; 98.6 IU Vitamin D; 1.6 IU Vitamin E; 49.8 mcg folate; 147.2 mg calcium; 1.9 mg iron; 300.0 mg choline.