Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time:25 minutes
Makes 4 servings
WHAT YOU NEED
4 Large EGGS
Kosher salt and pepper
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 lb deli ham, chopped
3 tbsp finely chopped fresh chives
1. PREHEAT oven to 450°F. Line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. SEPARATE egg whites and yolks; place egg whites in large bowl and yolks in small bowl.
3. SEASONegg whites with salt and pepper. Using whisk or hand mixer, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Gently fold in Parmesan, ham and chives.
4. SPOON egg whites into 4 mounds onto prepared baking sheet, indenting corners to resemble nests. Bake for about 3 minutes or until slightly golden.
5. GENTLY place egg yolk in center of each egg white cloud. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for about 3 minutes or until yolks are just set.
Serve with toast, an assortment of croissants and fresh fruit for an impressive easy-to-make brunch.
Per 1 cloud (1/4 recipe)
Saturated Fat 4g