Craft Glitter Eggs
Add some sparkle to your Easter by adding a modern glitter design to your already dyed Easter eggs.
- Dyed Easter eggs
- Glitter – various colors
- Egg cartons
- DYE your eggs with your preferred method. Let dry.
- POUR about one to two inches of glue in a small bowl.
- POUR small amount of glitter in a small bowl – one color per bowl.
- DIP egg halfway into the glue and then roll in glitter.
- PLACE clean end (not glittered) in egg carton and let dry for 1 hour.
For more Easter egg decorating ideas visit: IncredibleEgg.org